Tours are a great way for you to see the Pre-School in operation and meet with our Pre-School teachers to ask any questions.
Due to the Department of Education and Training current restrictions we are unable to host tours at this time. Please continue to refer to this website. Once restrictions allow tours we will open our online booking system.
Kindergarten enrolments in Boroondara are currently managed by the Boroondara Kindergarten Central Enrolment Scheme (BKCES). The BKCES website includes information regarding the allocation of kindergarten places and the process for submitting an enrolment application.
For any further information, please contact BKCES on 9278 4616.
Children may be enrolled for three and/or four-year-old kindergarten on their second birthday. To be eligible for three-year-old kindergarten, children must turn three by April 30th in the year they attend kindergarten. For four-year-olds, the child must turn four by April 30th in the year they attend the four-year-old session.
· Incursion/excursion costs are included in term fees.
· The 4-year-old fee in brackets is the reduced term fee applicable to eligible Concession Card holders. Refer to the ‘What is Kindergarten?’ section in the BKCES Information Kit, downloadable from the BKCES website.
· A non-refundable security deposit ($110) is charged as part of the Term 1 fees
· Surrey Hills Pre-school hat: a fee of $10 will be added to new families commencing at our service for a pre-school hat (returning families will be asked to bring their hat from the previous year.
· 2022 maintenance levy $100 per child.
Meet staff and parents from the Pre-School community.
View our wonderful kindergarten facilities and extensive playground, set in amongst the beautiful South Surrey Park surrounds.